Corrigendum regarding reservation of Ex-Serviceman click here to view.
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on temporary basis likely to be regularized in the Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh as per detail given below:
|S.No.||Name of post||Total no. of vacant posts||Gen||SC||OBC||Persons with Disability||Ex-Serviceman|
|OH||VH||HH||Gen/ SC/ OBC|
|Gen, SC, OBC||Gen, SC, OBC||Gen, SC, OBC|
|1||Sub Divisional Engineer ( Civil/B&R)||08||4||01||2||-||-||-||01 (Gen)|
|2||Sub Divisional Engineer ( Elect.)||02||02||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|3||Jr. Engineer (Public Health)||20||7||3||7||-||01 (OBC)||-||2 (SC - 01, Gen - 01)|
|4.||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||7||1||2||4||-||-||-||-|
|5||Jr. Engineer (Elect.)||02||01||-||01||-||-||-||-|
|6||Draftsman ( Civil/B&R)||4||3||-||01||-||-||-||-|
|7||Jr. Draftsman (Public Health)||7||5||1||1||-||-||-||-|
|8||Jr. Draftsman ( Civil/B&R)||5||4||-||1||-||-||-||-|
|9||Sanitary Inspector||14||06||02||5||-||-||-||01 (Gen)|
The candidates who had earlier applied for the any of the above mentioned posts in response to the advertisement published on 28/29-12-2012 and subsequent corrigendum dated 13-04-2013, will have to apply afresh, subject to their eligibility. However, such candidates need not to deposit the fees for the posts for which they had applied earlier. They will, however, have to submit, in their online application form, their Registered Number allotted at that time as proof of having deposited the application fees, failing which their candidature will be considered only if they deposit the fee afresh alongwith their application. The age determination for such candidates shall be considered in accordance with the earlier cutoff date, i.e. as on 01.01.2012 as mentioned in the earlier advertisement notice/public notice. In case they are applying in addition, for posts for which they had not applied earlier, then they are required to deposit requisite fees as applicable. The applications of candidates who had earlier applied for Sub-Divisional Engineer (Public Health) will be considered as and when the vacancies for Sub-Divisional Engineer (Public Health) are advertised again.
For details regarding qualifications, age, experience, nationality of the applicant, category wise vacancies, selection criteria including details of written examination, application fee and how to apply online etc. as well as for other terms and conditions, candidates are advised to visit the department website www.mcchandigarh.gov.in which shall be available w.e.f. 21-07-2017. Eligible applicants may submit online applications starting from 21-07-2017 to 17-08-2017 in the prescribed Online format available at www.mcchandigarh.gov.in and deposit the requisite fee starting from 24-07-2017 to 21-08-2017.
- Number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may vary.
- The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh reserves its right to change any condition/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are required to get their CGPA converted into percentage of marks from their respective Universities/ Institutes.
- It is for information with reference to the advertisement dated 28/29-12-2012 that the post of Draftsman (Public Health) and Draftsman (B&R) have been clubbed and mentioned as Draftsman, Similarly, the post of Jr. Draftsman (Public Health/ Civil/ B&R) has also been clubbed and mentioned as Jr. Draftsman.
- Only one Registration/application form per candidate even applying for more than one vacancy is to be filled.
- Registration Form will be available at the website in English. Registration will begin in online format only w.e.f. 11-09-2017( Monday). No other forms by any other medium shall be entertained. Last date for online registration will be 06-10-2017(Friday).
- The Reservation of posts will be as per policy of the Govt. and Chd., Admn., and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional.
- Fees: Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category are required to deposit a fee of Rs. 250 per vacancy per application form applied for. All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 500 per vacancy per application form applied for, through Bank challan generated on submission of online application. Physically handicapped persons are exempted from application fees. The last date for depositing the fee will be 10th October 2017 (Tuesday).
- Applications without requisite fees or incomplete in any respect will be rejected without intimation.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- Government/Semi Government employees are required to bring "No Objection Certificate" from their employer at the time of verification of certificate/documents.
- Exam would be common for similar posts under different cadres. But merit list would be separate based on category wise for each vacancy. For example there could be a single exam for Draftsman and Jr. Draftsman.
Municipal Corporation, Chandigarh.